Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Want to know if anyone knows a pederson who lives in mansfield uk selling cars shipped by hemisphere cargo?

saw a car for sale on ebay from a andrew pederson at 11 coronation st. Mansfield uk NG182QL. was going to ship the car via hemisphere cargo ltd. he also had a yahoo!finance agent by the name of Alan Norton as a go between. this was a scam. I need to know if anyone else has seen this or knows anything that would help me. If so please contact me at Jaynesroom3619@aol.com or 936-248-3619 if I am not at home please leave a message. please help me stop a scam artist. so no one else has to be hurt by this manWant to know if anyone knows a pederson who lives in mansfield uk selling cars shipped by hemisphere cargo?
I assume you have already gone to the Police and (as usual) they are no help at all (I bet they said 'report it to your Bank') .. I guess they are too busy persecuting evil criminal car drivers photographed doing 31mph in a 30 zone and tracking down idiots looking at dubious images on-line ...





Why not report them both to HMRC = I bet they are not declaring their ill-gotten gains for tax .. (even Al Capone was bought low by the Taxman ..)Want to know if anyone knows a pederson who lives in mansfield uk selling cars shipped by hemisphere cargo?
I live near to Mansfield so will keep an eye out for scams that he is doing round this area. You tend to find that they go further afield though but thanks for the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse