Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Burton audex cargo jacket? problem with wires staying in?

The 2 wires that connect to the battery keep on coming out on the mountain. Does anyone else have this problems. what did you do about it.Burton audex cargo jacket? problem with wires staying in?
Dude I dont think there are to many peeps in here that can drop 500+ on a jacket, Id call burton and complain and they will probally stear you in the right direction. They might send ya a brand new one. I think thats there most expencive jacket. And im sure they want to squash any complaints asap..Burton audex cargo jacket? problem with wires staying in?
Yea I have the women's jacket. Just shove it into the pocket and it shouldn't come out (at least mine doesn't) anyway I think you should contact Burton and ask them about that since if that happend to my jacket I wouldn't be too happy





There's a lifetime warrenty on it so just ask them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse