Monday, June 21, 2010

Is there a way that I can stretch cargo material (a jacket)?

i bought a cargo jacket online. it came yesterday and i LOVE it but its a little small around the chest and arm area. i cant return it because they didn't have a bigger size. so is there any way to make it bigger besides taking it to get altered? thanks in advance, i know that the yahoo!answers community has lots of creative ideas!!Is there a way that I can stretch cargo material (a jacket)?
I accidentally shrunk a pair of jeans a few months ago. To lengthen 'em out I washed them in warm water, held the waist, and had a friend pull the feet. Then I let them air dry. I definitely noticed a difference. I think it might be a bit harder to do with a jacket, but it's worth a try.Is there a way that I can stretch cargo material (a jacket)?
Wash and then stretch wet...as for how....?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse