Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fly to China with a 55'; plasma TV, Can I use the airline cargo service? ?

I called Northwest, they told me their cargo service is for shipping companies only, not individuals.


My TV is 130 lbs,oversize and overweight for checked-in baggage. Is there any other way I can bring it to China with an affordable fee?Fly to China with a 55'; plasma TV, Can I use the airline cargo service? ?
It would be cheaper to just buy one in China and sell the one you have here.Plus the voltage is different so that would be a problem plus the cost of shipping it would be very expensive.Fly to China with a 55'; plasma TV, Can I use the airline cargo service? ?
Why would you take this to China? The shipping fess will cost more than the saving of having bought it here. You just buy one there.
Why would you do this? It most likely won't work when you get it there. Different voltage and operating system for starters. China will probably assess a customs fee. Sell it here and buy one there, I bet it will be cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse