Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dimensions of cargo space in the scion xB (first generation)?

I'm thinking of renting an xB (first generation, that is 2004-7) to move a large painting. What are the dimensions of the hatch opening? I was surprised that I couldn't find this info through much web searching. Hope a friendly owner can help. Thanks so much!Dimensions of cargo space in the scion xB (first generation)?
i just looked through my book...xb 06 and could not find it. when we bought it my husband went to the car lot and measured the cargo space to see if our 100 pound gas tank would fit and it would. you could just go to a car lot and measure it. the sale men don't mind because they think you might buy it. it is very large and just about the entire back of the car opens.Dimensions of cargo space in the scion xB (first generation)?
Didn't realize that was public feedback--I'm grateful for your answer! I was just explaining why I gave it 3/5... Report Abuse

what ? yah go ahead
Check with this website at http://www.trackovia.com under Converstion Tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse