Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Somebody may tell me what ';BULKY CARGO'; means?

I m a non native english speaker and I would like to know what BULKY CARGO means. Its a term used in Logistic. Transport of goods and things like that.


There are the expression BULK CARGO ans the expression BULKY CARGO in Logistic. It seems to me that bulk cargo is general cargo and a bulky cargo is a cargo which is larger, more difficult to transport.


Is that so? Does someone know it?


I thank any helps.Somebody may tell me what ';BULKY CARGO'; means?
Bulky cargo is cargo that has unusually large volume and sometimes unusually large for it's weight. Bulk cargo is cargo that is shipped in large containers without individual packaging such as grain in ships and trucks.Somebody may tell me what ';BULKY CARGO'; means?
bulk means more yes bulky cargo means harder to stack or carry like a box of books or a bag of books
it means you need to pack in a more organized fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse