Monday, June 21, 2010

I have a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe and I'm looking for the retractable cargo screen for the trunk area.?

I'm not wanting to spend a ton of money and the only ones I can find are on ebay for like $150+. I'm looking to spend around $50 or $75 at most.I have a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe and I'm looking for the retractable cargo screen for the trunk area.?
Try looking on ebay, they have all sorts of stuff for different cars and makes there. Search 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe Cargo cover or something similar.I have a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe and I'm looking for the retractable cargo screen for the trunk area.?
go to a shop that specializes in custom made window shades for home windows....they'll knock one off for ya, for about $20....
Go to a wrecking yard. I've seen them there and they're usually cheaper than anywhere else.
  • default myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse