Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why are Abercrombie and Fitch cargo shorts with the draw string hems look HOT on us guys?

I am a straight guy (or atleast think I am), but sometimes I see a guy wearing A%26amp;F cargos and think that he looks good in them. Especially wear them with a AE or A%26amp;F tshirt or polo and some tennis shoes. Are there other guys out there that think like I do? I have a lot of A%26amp;F cargo shorts and I think they are so f*cking comfortable. I am a freeballer, too. Let me know what you think.Why are Abercrombie and Fitch cargo shorts with the draw string hems look HOT on us guys?
personally i think A%26amp;F is a gay company, but either way i don't care what other guys think about my looks, i just try to be appealing to the ladies.Why are Abercrombie and Fitch cargo shorts with the draw string hems look HOT on us guys?
Maybe it's the guy that's hot.
Those shorts are hot on guys and the shirts or polos to are very hot. Maybe you are bi or just have good taste in guys
You are so suspect they don't even need the jury on this one!
Oh my gosh alot of guys wear abercrombie. That means there a prep. But some people call them frat boys. But don't listen to the people that call them frat boys.
if you got it flaunt it
I agree that those shorts look pretty nice on guys (though I am a girl ;) I don't think its abnormal for you appreciate some nice clothes complimenting someone of the same sex. Girls do it why can't guys? Id say your just comfortable with your sexuality which means you have alot more personality then the average man.
They dont. And Abercrombie is for clones.
I love their cargo shorts. They look great on guys. I'm not a dude but i have to admit, they look comfortable.











And Abercrombie isn't for clones either. Whoever says that is too stereotypical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse