Monday, November 30, 2009

What are those little India cars called, they have three wheels and are small enough for one person plus cargo

Actually there might be room for two. Those things are awesome, I want one. I'd drive it down the highway and people would be all like, ';WTF is that a grunge hippy?';What are those little India cars called, they have three wheels and are small enough for one person plus cargo
I think some people call em rikshaws...What are those little India cars called, they have three wheels and are small enough for one person plus cargo
I really don't think you want one to drive down the street here. I had one ( the one sold here was called a Westcoaster ) - it had very little power and was absolutely terrible when it comes to fuel economy. I think it was like 22 horse power and had a five gallon gas tank. My rider lawn mower is more economical. It was fun but seeing the true character of the vehicle , I sold it to my workplace for an inter-plant carry all. The ones you have associated with India have smaller engine- transmissions (some 2-cycle) and pollute the air imminsely.
they are called Tuk Tuk's i think

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse