Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rear cargo carpet replacement?

I have a 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer and the dead battery in the back of my car spilled and ate some nice size holes in the carpet. I was wondering if anyone knew the approximate cost of new carpet from the dealership, and how hard it would be for someone to install the carpet themselves?Rear cargo carpet replacement?
about $100 for replacement carpeting for the front of mine same year same problem but this was happened in 2003. I installed it myself and I didn't have any problems except cutting it to size since the carpeting they sold me didn't fi quite right. When I traded it in they didn't mention that it looked replaced or knock anything off for it.Rear cargo carpet replacement?
You can ck by going to JC Whitney online. Free catalog and they will even answer a ? by e-mail. The carpet will come molded to the shape of your cargo area so by taking off the plastic molding, marking them or laying them out on the driveway in the order taken out is not a very hard task. I have taken out and replaced headliners the same way but I would much rather do a cargo area. You'll do fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse