Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sinking cargo ship devon lifeboat volunteers got all the crew off safe?

these men must be very brave would any of you do itSinking cargo ship devon lifeboat volunteers got all the crew off safe?
It is difficult for most people to say if they would or would not, you never know how you are going to act in an emergency, until it happens, and then sometimes you surprise yourself.





I would like to think I would, and feel that I would.Sinking cargo ship devon lifeboat volunteers got all the crew off safe?
All Lifeboat crews put the lives of those in danger at sea before their own and think its more duty than bravery, and its comforting to know that there are people such as these who will risk their own lives to preserve those of others and will answer the call at anytime in any weather,and lets not forget those other brave souls the Helicopter search and rescue crews who also assist on these missions.
i would but i can't swim...
I honestly dont think im brave enough to save lives in this manner. I'll stick to trying to save lives as a nurse.
kelad_2006
very brave men.
not a hope...... I've spent time working at sea, seen some bloody rough weather. i feel no shame in admitting, i would not have the guts to go out in some of the storms these heroic people do over and over again, to save others life true unsung hero's one and all.
True hero's.
No, I couldn't do that. Out there in all weathers risking their lives to save other peoples lives. Brave people indeed.
Exactly where? i,m on my way, what do i need,hmm oh yes bolt croppers large van, plenty of help,that should do it....





i suppose you don,t know whats on board then?..
I think they are very very brave, I couldn't do what they do, and we sail a boat, I always donate to them though, as does my partner, they are amazing people.. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse