Sunday, November 29, 2009

Do you like Ryan air's great offers or would you prefer a cargo class flight on Aeroflop?

You buy cheap,you get cheap.I use them frequently.My son on the other hand will not fly with them on principle! lolDo you like Ryan air's great offers or would you prefer a cargo class flight on Aeroflop?
I fly ryanair to the Uk from Italy but I don't know if it's really worth it.


After all the friggin taxes and surcharges and other carap i have to pay, i might as well get a flight on another airline with bigger seats and higher weight limits on baggage.


The only reason i use them is because they fly out of my town and I can ride my bike to the airport!Do you like Ryan air's great offers or would you prefer a cargo class flight on Aeroflop?
Ryan Air is an obnoxious, money grabbing shambollox airline. They have the attitude of ';sod the punters, let's just get their cash ';. It is a toss up which is the worst, them or Easy Jet !
You'd get better customer service on aeroflop and possibly a more comfortable seat (on a cargo box)





i would rather pay more for my plane seat and would never fly easy jet or ryan air ....... they couldn't care less about their passengers





mind you BA have learned much from them over the past few years
Ryans prices are hot air when the add ons are included. A so called free flight to France, mysteriously becomes 拢75.
I've never had a problem with Ryanair or any other budget airline. I fly frequently. The only cancelled flight I've had was with BA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse